Our chefs are ready to serve
The chefs of Half Acre are ready and waiting to serve you.
Experience modern Australian cuisine and a restaurant dining experience in the comfort of your own home. An almost endless selection of delectable bites and inventive cuisine comes ready to simply finish and serve, piping hot and fresh. It's all the quality of Melbourne fine dining, without having to wait to make a booking!
- Za’atar wood-fired bread, smoked butter
- Seared lemon myrtle tuna, lemon yoghurt, almond, Davidson plum, young leaves
- Chicken, curacao-roasted grapes, jus, sorrel
- Wood roasted lamb, burnt eggplant, labneh, mint, rasel hanout
- Roasted cauliflower, tahini, macadamia and wattle seed dukkah, fresh parsley
- Grilled cabbage, torched goat cheese, chimichurri
- Smoked Sebago potato salad, pancetta and herbs
- Leafy salad, lavender dressing
- Chocolate nemesis, almond tuille, crème fraiche, dulce de leche
*All items can be delivered oven or BBQ ready for reheating or cooking with simple instructions
$160 for two
Delivery cost: Price includes delivery within a 20km radius from the Melbourne CBD. Beyond 20km from the Melbourne CBD, delivery fees will apply. Delivery fees as indicated in ‘Shipping Options‘ upon check out.
Beyond 20km from the CBD, the following delivery fees will apply:
- Middle suburbs within 20 - 30kms $25 per hamper
- Outer suburbs within 40 - 50kms $45per hamper
- Geelong / Mornington Peninsula (50 – 90 kms) $75 per hamper
AAMI Victoria Derby Day, Saturday 31st October 2020:
Orders must be placed before 12:00pm Tuesday 27th October 2020
Lexus Melbourne Cup Day, Tuesday 3rd November 2020:
Orders must be placed before 12:00pm Thursday 29th October 2020
Kennedy Oaks Day, Thursday 5th November 2020
Orders must be placed before 12:00pm Friday 30th October 2020
Seppelt Wines Stakes Day, Saturday 7th November 2020:
Orders must be placed before 12:00pm Monday 2nd November 2020
Use this discount code HULWBEU to receive a 10% discount at check out. The code will remain valid until 11:59pm Thursday 5th November 2020. Code will be package/site wide, no exclusions.